Getting the most out of Refresh for your group
“The life of a disciple of Jesus is not necessarily a life of doing external acts. It is a matter of the inner life, those spiritual disciplines that promote spiritual transformation... Read the book carefully and deeply. These are spiritual secrets that are priceless.” Lauren Libby, President/CEO, TWR International
As the pace of life continually increases, we must carve out time to spend in the presence of Christ and grow in His likeness. Ron shows us that our destiny is to be with God Himself. We are journeying towards Him, and when we see Him we shall be like Him – that is our hope. Hugo Wolmarans, Director Arab World Media, a ministry of Pioneers
At least three Bible study groups have chosen to use "Refresh" as their study resource. If your small group is doing it or intends to do it, be sure to share your progress on this page.
Ideas for capitalizing on "Refresh" in a small group context.
- Pair off the participants in your group so that everyone has one specific person to provide a deeper level of support and accountability as, together, you seek to make ideas part of your life.
- Use the workbook pages to stimulate both personal and group consideration of the themes in Refresh.
- Take time at each study session to celebrate the success of each member of the group along the way.
- Share specific challenges with each other and pray specifically for them as they arise.
- Work together on developing strategies to deal effectively with obstacles to your spiritual growth. Share them freely with each other and on this website.
- Consult this page and contribute ideas so that we can all benefit from your progress.
I'll keep adding to these as long as people keep submitting ideas. To submit suggestions for this page, please send an email to email@example.com.